Saturday, September 24, 2011

which series do you like?

I guess everyone have their favourite book series.

My best friend; Wani loved the J.D Robb in Death series.




My other friend; Ishqi (and I guess a million other shopaholic women out there) absolutely adore the Shopaholic series.




My sister collects Christine Feehan's Dark series.



My young at heart aunt;Junie Octovian have Hlovate books lining up her shelves.




Even my mum used to hoard loads of Mills and Boons which I cheekily and secretly read when I was young (but quickly gored bored with the cliched ending and the very predictable bedroom scenes..zzzz). What's will all the kissing?


Currently I'm collecting a few YA fantasy series (which I promise to give a review later on) and have completed my No. 1 Ladies Detective Agency series..yahoo!

4 comments:

  1. Don't forget your Sweet Valley Twins' series...keke.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. series collected
    1. Dan Brown's novels
    2. Shopaholics
    3. Harry Potter
    4. Beth Harbison's novels
    5. Lee Child's novels
    :D

    ReplyDelete