Sunday, January 8, 2012

The Dusty Bookshelf Challenge




What?Another reading challenge? Dear me. Booksatruestory has this reading challenge that is perfect for me.

Details:
1. Write a blog post with a list of all those books that are literally or figuratively sitting on your shelf that you’ve been meaning to read for a while. OR You can join my NEW Goodreads group for this challenge! You can pick books that you bought and haven’t read or books that you’ve just been waiting to read for a long time. Feel free to use the badge I made at the top of this post.

2. Pick a level

~Pixie Dust – Read 0-5 books

~Dust Bunny – Read 5-10 books

~Cobwebs – Read 10-15 books

~Grungy – Read 20+ books

EXTRA CREDIT-Say how long that book has been sitting on your shelf!

3. Link your blog post where you are doing the challenge at the bottom of this post (with the blue button) and then enter the giveaway!

I'm aiming for Pixie Dust!

There's a few books on my shelf.

1. Matched by Ally Condie - since November
2. A Discovery of Witches
3. Possess
4. Haunting Violet
5. Born At Midnight - all since October

5 comments:

  1. Just the challenge I need. I think half the books on my shelves now are TBR. This will help me shake the cobwebs off them. I'll be shooting for the Pixie Dust level. Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Omg, I love this challenge, too bad you can not participate. I'm on a few. But no doubt I love following happening to me and see the reviews. So just tell encouragement.

    Have a good day

    ReplyDelete
  3. This sounds like a challenge I need to join. I've been wary of joining challenge this year, though, since I'm in my final (and most important) year of study. Good luck with yours!

    Sarah

    ReplyDelete
  4. I definitely need to join this challenge! I have books waiting to be read since 2010! I am a horrible horrible book hoarder, and I end up not getting to books because I get new ones!

    Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I may sign up!
    -Elisquared

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to aim for Dust Bunny. I have a few books on my shelf that I have not, and should start reading such as Cinder, Hereafter, Starcrossed, The Night Circus, Crossed, Illusions, Cryptic Cravings, and Something Deadly This Way Comes.

    ReplyDelete