Monday, March 26, 2012

Monday Musings

Monday Musings is a new feature where I talk about bookish things that is on my mind lately or something book related that I happened to stumble upon.

I know it's quite common for books to have the same images for their cover art but what happens when one book change their cover art so as not to have the same image as another book? I was looking up on certain books to feature on my Wishlist Wednesday when I came upon ExtraNormal by Suze Reese.

New cover
(Isn't it a beauty?)

I kind of like the old cover better but apparently another book has the same image too. So what do you guys think? Which one is better? The new or old cover?

2 comments:

  1. I like the old cover. I guess it pays to protect your cover image when publishing as an indie author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. The new cover is pretty, but the old cover has more of a WOW factor. Who wants two covers the same though??

    ReplyDelete