Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Weigh in Wednesday #1


I'm trying out this new meme by Lauren from Epilogue Review which is a Something vs. Something.

Today's topic: Love triangles vs. Insta-love

Gosh. Can I say that I don't like both? There's too many love triangles going around the YA fantasy world. Some of them are sweet but most are just plain annoying. Someone will always gets hurt in the end. And don't get me start on insta-love. Falling in love with someone based on their looks is just unrealistic. I know it happens a lot but you need a nice personality to go with that brooding good looks, right?


Brooding good looks? Insta love?


Hey, at least I can bake.



2 comments:

  1. I agree, neither is ideal but at least love triangles are more realistic... instalove makes the MC seem like a superficial person to me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I do not like either, but love triangles make me want to scream.

    ReplyDelete