Saturday, February 23, 2013

Saturday Series #2



Saturday Series is a feature where I'll be talking about a series that captured my attention and I want others to read it too!

This week, I'll be featuring the Winter Trilogy by Ruth Warburton.

What is it about?
It's about a girl named Anna who discovered that she is actually a witch when strange things started happening to her after she moved to a small town called Winter. After a love spell goes awry, Anna must learn to control her powers and accept the shocking truth about her family. 

You can check out my review of the first book here and the second book here for more details.

Why should I read it?
If you're a big fan of witches or British authors then this is definitely for you! Although it might be a tad cliché at times, I found myself  liking Anna a lot. And Seth the romantic interest is way hot!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment