Sunday, January 4, 2015

Happy New Year 2015!

Hi, everyone! First of all I'd like to wish a very happy new year to all my followers. It's been around 4 months since my last post. I know some of you might be wondering what happened to me. Well, I suffered from such a terrible book slump what with all the terrible things happening in my country. We had 3 airplane tragedies, heavy rain and floods and the mood is just sombre all around.

I decided to to take a step back, and remember to prioritise what's important in my life. My family comes first and besides that my job has kept me busy most of the time.

It is such a nice sunny day today so I decided to kill some time by cleaning my house. And my pile of books are just screaming for attention. I haven't decided yet what to do with them. Any ideas? It'll be fun if I decided to have a special giveaway for my followers. But the idea of postage fees are a nightmare. Should I give a whole box to one lucky winner or three separate boxes? I really want to hear your thoughts. Do leave me a comment. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment